If you are not feeling like yourself, and have symptoms such as nausea, bloating, gastric disorders, unusual weight gain, palpitations, shortness of breath, or lack of energy, a soy allergy may be the culprit. While not everyone will have a severe reaction, it’s important to be aware of what foods you may be eating that are triggering a change in the way you feel.
Take this quick quiz to see if soy might be affecting your health.
1. Are you gaining weight even though you exercise and believe you are eating a healthy diet?
YES / NO
2. Do you experience nausea and bloating after eating a particular food? YES / NO
3. Have you noticed any palpitations or anxiety? YES / NO
4. Do you experience shortness of breath for no apparent reason? YES / NO
5. Do you suffer from gastric disorders such as gas, bloating or IBS? YES / NO
6. Do you feel tired all the time even when you get enough sleep? YES / NO
7. Is your body feeling out of whack and you can’t figure out why? YES / NO
8. Do you experience recurrent rashes or itchy skin? YES / NO
What Your Answers Mean: If you answered, “Yes” for two or more of these questions it may be related to your soy consumption.
Signup for our free subscription, to get a white paper filled with soy free recipes or to download a free chapter from the book The Hidden Dangers of Soy, in the right hand column of this post.
You can also visit: http://www.recipesforyourallergies.com There will be recipes for all allergies.
I would like to your comments on how you did on the quiz.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.