If you are not feeling like yourself, and have symptoms such as nausea, bloating, gastric disorders, unusual weight gain, palpitations, shortness of breath, or lack of energy, a soy allergy may be the culprit. While not everyone will have a severe reaction, it’s important to be aware of what foods you may be eating that are triggering a change in the way you feel.
Take this quick quiz to see if soy might be affecting your health.
Circle yes or no:
1. Are you gaining weight even though you exercise and believe you are eating a healthy diet? YES/NO
2. Do you experience nausea and bloating after eating a particular food? YES/NO
3. Have you noticed any palpitations or anxiety? YES/NO
4. Do you experience shortness of breath for no apparent reason? YES/NO
5. Do you suffer from gastric disorders such as gas, bloating or IBS? YES/NO
6. Do you feel tired all the time even when you get enough sleep? YES/NO
7. Is your body feeling out of whack and you can’t figure out why? YES/NO
8. Do you experience recurrent rashes or itchy skin? YES/NO
What Your Answers Mean: If you answered, “Yes” for two or more of these questions it may be related to your soy consumption.
Signup for a free newsletter, to get a white paper filled with soy free recipes or to download a free chapter from the book The Hidden Dangers of Soy in the right hand column of this post.
Never Miss a New Post!
Subscribe to the Hidden Dangers of Soy and always get notified of the latest soy health information, food alerts, and recipes. Just for signing up, you will receive a chapter from my book on where you can find soy hidden in common foods and some delicious soy free recipes.