Overview In the United States, the vast majority of soybeans, 87 percent, are genetically modified organisms, also known as GMOs, according to GMO Compass. These soybeans, which are primarily used for livestock feed, have been altered to include a gene that combats herbicides. According to Natural News, GMO soy is also found in up to […]
Never Miss An Update!
Fill out the form below for your complimentary subscription to Chef Dianne Gregg.
Receive a free chapter of The Hidden Dangers of Soy - "Should You Avoid Soy?" - and other bonus downloads when you subscribe :)
A Welcome From Dianne Gregg
Latest Articles & Recipes
- This Popular Drink Destroys Your Thyroid. Do You Drink It?
- What Are the Dangers of GMO Soybeans?
- Chef D’s Soy-Free Soy Sauce
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Soy
- Chef D’s Patent Pending Soy Free Soy Sauce
- A Chef’s Story Of Winning Over an Allergy
- It’s Back to School!
- Soy-Based Foods May Harm Male Fertility
- Have You Taken the Soy Quiz Yet?
- 6 Simple and Quick Tips for Substituting Soy