- TBS olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out to 1/4 inch flesh rim, and chop.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper t.t.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F.
- Cut eggplant lengthwise. Scoop out center of eggplant, reserving the skin mold.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add eggplant centers, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley to mixture and spoon into eggplant.
- Place in a shallow baking dish, and cover with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until eggplant is fork-tender and cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.
Free of the following allergens:
- Tree Nuts
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.