- 1 pt. Chicken stock
- ¼ tsp. Saffron
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz. onion, small dice
- 10 oz. Arborio rice
- ¾ cup white wine
- 1 TBS. Grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan bring stock to a simmer, add saffron and sweat until stock turns golden color.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add rice to onions and stir constantly to coat rice with oil.
- Add stock to rice mixture in three stages by letting rice absorb liquid before next addition.
- Add the wine with the final addition of stock.
- Remove from heat, and add parmesan cheese.
Free of the following allergens:
- Tree Nuts
Excellent for people with diabetes and/or hypertension.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.