- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and Pepper t.t.
- 4 oz. spinach
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Pound chicken breast until flat and even.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, sweat spinach until slightly wilted.
- Add a layer of spinach and Swiss cheese to chicken.
- Roll chicken up.
- In a deep pan bring chicken stock to a boil, add chicken breast and reduce to a simmer until chicken is at least 156° F.
- Slice chicken into ½” rounds.
Free of the following allergens:
- Tree Nuts
Excellent for people with diabetes and/or hypertension.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.